- Dance for Health Benefits – It is true, dancing is a great workout. You will get trim and fit as you dance. Your muscles will become toned after dancing for several weeks. You will have better coordination and response time. The biological chemicals that are released from dancing are good for the body and for the spirit.
- Dance for Flexibility – You may be able to find a club that will let you work on a schedule that you prepare, so you will find that you can create your life the way that you want it, according to your rules. It is the perfect career if you want a part-time job, if you are a mother, or if you are in college too.
Pole Dancing Benefits3. Dance wherever you Want – You can choose the places that you want to dance in. Do you like large clubs, crowded environments, or do you prefer a smaller club with a neighborhood clientele? There are many choices available in many areas across the country and around the world.
- Dance for the Money – You will be able to afford a decent lifestyle if you plan your spending and saving according to a reasonable budget, and still have money left over to pamper yourself or go on a vacation when you want to. Working for daily pay ensures that you will almost invariably have money on hand, either for spending or for an emergency fund.
- Dance for the Ego – You can feel great when you are on the center stage, getting attention and applause for a spectacular performance. Put your heart into what you love to do and you will see the rewards. Despite how it is portrayed, from an experienced insider view, dancing feels great when you are self-confident and have good self-esteem.
- Dance for Style – Find your own style and express it the way that you want to, whenever you want. You have the freedom to create the persona that you want to project within the club environment. It is fun to be able to take on the form of a fantasy character and make it sparkle and shine. It is all part of the fantasy – not just a fantasy for the customers but for you as well.
- Dance to Improve – Your life will improve if you are able to use dancing as a career that can either be self-supporting or supplementary to whatever else you want to do in your life. You can use dancing as a stepping stone to something greater, or work within the industry and climb rank, its all up to you.
- Dance for Experience – The more you dance the more experience you will have. You can use that knowledge to create unique situations that will benefit you. Every night in the club is a new and different opportunity for you to shine.